Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And So It Begins

I know heatherfeather will be amazed. I vowed that if I won a prize in Woolgathering's blog, I would start one of my own, so here I am.

There's all this first-post pressure I've put myself under - am I able to be witty enough? Compelling enough? Will I establish a "readership"? Will I be discovered by a major publishing company and write a memoir or a how-to book or edit a major (to some of us) publication? Probably not. It'll probably just be posts about the Doodle and my knitting, maybe some brief forays into ranting and thinking. With fabulous links along the side to bloggers who have figured out how to use this medium to express themselves wittily and compellingly.

So, come for the links, stay (or, more accurately, come back) for the yarn.

2 comments:

Bea said...

Hello! *waving*

And welcome!

heatherfeather said...

Ho. Ly. Cow...

(looking for the seventh seal...)

Yay alpineflower! Ravelry was a gateway, I see... :)