Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cardinal Rule


Gracious, it's been two weeks. No wonder no one's reading this thing...I know the number one blogging rule is blog often. Sigh. Maybe posting a few pics will make it better...


My Hero and I went to Oregon this past weekend. We went with another couple and stayed at a B&B on the Oregon coast, south of Newport. I was slightly worried that we'd be jeopardizing our friendship by traveling together, but we had a blast! We left the Doodle at home with my mom, and although she was slightly traumatized by our extended absence, she's recovered nicely and we had a great time without her. She had fun with Grandma, and Grandma definitely had fun with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for traveling with us! We had a blast, too. Hope the Doodle and the Hero heal quickly. I'm sneding you cyber-hand sanitizer as I write.
Annie

Anonymous said...

The Doodle was A LOT OF FUN! I sure had fun spoiling her. Thanks! I love you, Mom