Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cardigan

I knew it.




You Are a Cardigan



You are traditional, old-fashioned, and even a little conservative.

More than anything else, you are a creature of habit. You haven't changed much over the years.



You shy away from flashy ideas, people, fashion, and foods.

You have simple tastes. You go for established quality and longevity every time.

I particularly like the juxtaposition of the photo with the first line of text. I'd like to say right now that I never wear my cardigans that way.

2 comments:

MomCO3 said...

Of course that's how you wear your sweaters. Don't we all? I was an argyle sweater. If only I knew how to knit well enough to make an argyle sweater... let alone a cardigan!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm a turtleneck: "sophisticated, streetwise, and even a little cynical." I'll take that, but am I really "quite cultured" and "naturally chic" with an "urban, cosmopolitan style"? As I say, hmmm...

I'm digging the cardigan picture. It's so un-Mr. Rogers.